shoe of the day...

shoe of the day...

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

transformers...for girls!

i hate getting to work and gradually realizing that the outfit i've chosen for the day is less than stellar. or, even worse, uncomfortable. it happens most often on days when i don't pre-think my outfit (i usually have some sort of dream during the previous night's sleep wherein i choose my clothes for the day) and today is one of those days. it's getting to the point where i want to drive home and change my clothes (something that's been done in the past), burn them, and start from scratch. i can feel the uncomfort rising. new life plan: invent machine that allows for on-the-spot wardrobe changes. said machine will also fold laundry and organize closet. and make my coffee. and dust. and change the oil in my car. and take me shoe shopping. when not in use, it will fold up into a compact that i keep in my purse. i love you, wardrobatron.

No comments: