shoe of the day...

shoe of the day...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

brain tracks

so, just some insight into how my brain works.

i was driving into work this morning and 'the world has turned (and left me here)' by weezer came on the radio [this was preceded by mika's 'lollipop' and 'falling slowly' from once, which just won the oscar for best song, which made me ridiculously happy. it also made me cry in the car this morning. but, shut up.] so, i'm listening to the weezer and this is what my brain did, 'i like this song. i should listen to more weezer. whatever happened to my blue album? oh, right. i let ______ borrow it. and i never got it back when we broke up. annoying. i got stuck with about five collegiate a cappella albums, and he ended up with my weezer album. a cappella. percussion. melissa and i were definitely doing some body percussion at monty's this weekend, in time to some random song being played on the jukebox. some guy gave us funny looks and clearly thought we were having seizures. monty's. we never heard the songs we picked from the jukebox on saturday. i'm pretty sure one of them was by weezer. i wish i had that blue album. jackass. boys are dumb. where is my boys are dumb t-shirt? i need to do laundry. i miss the palm trees.' the end.

my brain is one giant 'choose your own adventure' story.

1 comment:

jcf said...

About a month ago - on the way to NYC, actually - the very same Weezer song popped into my head for absolutely no reason. Funny how those things work.