shoe of the day...

shoe of the day...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

g*t-sp

i'm behind on the g*t-sp. well, i'm behind on posting about it, not behind on the actual t-shirtiness of it. last week was some random tee with a screen printed motorcycle [it doesn't have a super exciting story behind it.] this week, however, is a good one. but i can't post about it yet because i only mailed it out on monday. so, you'll have just have to wonder about it until the end of the week when it arrives.

the lag time in mailing things makes me antsy, and yet i love going to the post office [especially since the advent of the automated postal machine. bliss!] i love sending and receiving mail. i love the surprise of waking up and getting the mail [or, you know, getting home from work at ten in the evening and getting your mail] and finding a letter or a package. a postcard from a friend who is in thailand. the latest issue of your favorite magazine. and i love sending packages and letters. my excitement usually gets the best of me and i wind up asking if they've received anything in the mail before the item has actually been delivered [thus negating their ability to experience the surprise aspect. so...i suck with regard to that.] but i love the mail.
i love you, usps. stop increasing the price of stamps and we'll be on even better terms.

1 comment:

jcf said...

OMG I love the automated postage machine. I refuse to wait in line anymore - I go after hours and get all I need from it.

That sounds quite dirty if you don't know what I'm talking about, now doesn't it?