shoe of the day...

shoe of the day...

Friday, November 14, 2008

i've got the remedy

went to wegmans this morning to pick up some much needed super-cold-fighting-tools.the woman at the checkout kept her distance...and for good reason. although she did compliment my red shoes. so that was nice.



let's see...orange juice [which i dislike], cough drops, vitamin-c drops, gigantic bottle of water, crackers, soup...yeah. it's all here.

i apologize in advance for all the sneezing and nose-blowing.
awesome.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

do you like apple juice? because that has just as much, if not more, vitamin C per serving than OJ.

johanna said...

where were you this morning tiffany?! actually, i don't really like juice s'much...probably part of the reason why i have a cold to begin with.

wilco617 said...

I can't imagine my life without Orange Juice for extended periods of time. Which...now that I think about it...I don't recall seeing any Orange Juice in Japan. Damn.

Get well soon!

- Will

Anonymous said...

Johanna, I am so sorry that you are sick.........I thought this awful cold had departed from the area. Get well soon.....Roger and I take Cod Liver Oil tablets (from, you guessed it, Wegmans!) every evening and I think they are wonderful for the immune system. Also I loved your "thankful" blog about the election. I had a tear in the old eye as I read it. It was so thoughtful and well written.Thanks for sharing it. Get well soon. Love LB