shoe of the day...

shoe of the day...

Monday, November 3, 2008

shenanigans

oh, jimmy...you ARE the cheese to my macaroni.


some pictures from halloween; definitely the best costume of my adult life [thank you target children's department. also, thank you to ME for having an inordinate amount of clothes, which meant only having to purchase two pieces to complete the ensemble.] much fun was had by all...
jimmy told me i had nice bone structure. i shall love him forever because of this.

no soiree is complete without some sort of dance party.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

amazing.


also, i have been dying to know which shoes you picked a couple of weeks ago for that work event?

johanna said...

thanks! [the black wedges...they looked great but i think my feet have paid for it ever since.]

wilco617 said...

Who exactly were you? The Juno girl?

- Will

johanna said...

yes, will. i was 'the juno girl.'

Mookie said...

That is absolutely killer. I love it. I missed the "Halloween" tag before I saw the pic, so I thought you had QUITE a story to share at first. ;)